Active Witness | How to: add a new user with the Active Witness Mobile App
Setting up a user can be done in under a minute.
Follow this simple step-by-step and get your employees enrolled in no time!
- From the bottom of the navigation bar, select 'users'.
- Select '+ add'.
- Type in the required information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone number.
- Select which zones the user will have access to in the facility.
- You can also select which zones the user will be able to access with SFA (Single-Factor Access).
- Next, you can select an access expiry, which will set an expiration date to their access credentials (IE - only give them access until May 12th, at 10:31 PM.
- Lastly, you can either take the user's selfie from your device or send them a remote selfie upload email.
- Press save and you're all set.